Saturday, January 23, 2010

One hour to exam

Another hour towards my impending doom. I haven't been in the right state of mind to concentrate on programming since yesterday after reaching Subang. Instead, I am filling my mind with nonsense again (Note the word structure...its not "Nonsense have been filling my mind" anymore) that I could hardly program nor sleep. Thought later on my tiredness got the better of me...

And at that time, I stumble upon this website which again made me more depressed...

Nice guys finish last

Why, you ask? Because I'm exactly the guy as described in that first post. I admit that I'm so used to flirting during my secondary life but not getting myself into a serious relationship. You see, lots of stuff happened which changes me. And hence as ever, for the first time I'll say that I don't know how to differentiate between courting and flirting (though it happened ever since...Form 5? Later than that I think, after moving here). I hate Facebook as much as I hate MSN for a certain reasonable reason. Socializing between real life and through internet was never the same, I could never cross-platformed between those two. Even if I'm all right talking to a person in real life, I may have never been able to chat with him/her properly through internet. Childhood friends are of different case though...

As if reading that and the nonsense thinking wasn't suffice.

Upon reaching home from Subang around 1am, I've been reading countless useless stuff, which further worsen my mood. Stupid of me to dig all those stupid stuff out at such a critical time.

I'm not those smart and hardworking guy who are outstanding. I'm not those handsome type, neither those atheletic, special, good-in-socializing...in simplicity, I possess no special attribute whatsoever that can made me stand out. No courting skill to say the least.

Why do I wait for so long is something I couldn't comprehend myself either. I never appreciate the opportunities that has revealed itself multiple times last month. I hope I make the best out of every opportunities from now on...although later on I'm going with my Foundation gang, haven't been seeing them for quite some time. Haven't been chatting with a lot of my friends, espc those overseas this month (MSN still gives me headache).

Another hour to the test, and while I'm finalizing this post, it had just came to my mind that I've not been revising Inheritance and Operator Overloading properly...didn't even attempt any of the PYP, just looked through my assignments...

7 comments:

  1. If you're not going anywhere tomorrow night, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that you are charming, funny, caring, cunning, friendly, sweet.........wow, i can start to write a book(^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cunning...mmm...I like =)

    But i did kind of bad in my exam. That's the worst part of it. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, u r not the only 1~~~but , life goes on and we will survive^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyyyyyyyaaa, update layout! muz also update ur blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking for better alternative...no worries =)

    ReplyDelete