Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar

Its been quite an eventful today. Me, Clarence, Kam hing, Ian Lai, Wei Wen, Hiew Mun, Xin Wei, Sarah Yang. Dim sum at Cheras in the morning, MIdvalleying since then which consist of McD, window shopping and MPH-ing, and the best part of all >>> avatar!!

Go watch it yourself. Good stuff has to be harnessed through its true nature, not through spoken words.

And yes, i bought another book, titled The Final Reckoning by Sam Bourne =)

Up till now, ever wonder why what i've typed is so short?

Because thats not the main point here.

Someone asked me a few days ago why do I want to devote myself to someone when I'm not even certain of the outcome.

I've no idea.

Probably because i couldn't comprehend going after someone when you are not even sure whether you really like her or not.

And if that's the case, why can't i just really really try my best, and deploy actions rather than thoughts?

If guys are defined by those who act first and tried their best, then i've failed terribly being a guy.

What I've determined to do in the past few months, none has ever been done.

What am I so scared of?

Or maybe what Billy said is right? We've lost so much confidence in ourselves that we simply just avoid doing anything sometimes.

I wonder if i have kept putting in effort in every single things i do, every single days...i wonder how will it turn out to be now?

Please Lian Hing, wake up, wake up. Be smart, be sensible, be truthful, be active, be brave, be optimistic. That's something you can't possibly change in one week, but you know where you will end up if you don't do it.

Wake up, Lian hing, wake up. Haven't you decide to do what you should/want to do since last week? And what am i doing since then? What i'm doing now is no difference from giving up.

Wake up, please, wake up...be responsible for what i said...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lian Hing. I really loved the movie!! And it was great to hang out with those Foundation guys again. =)

    This is going to be a long comment, so please bear with me:

    I see that 'that' issue is troubling you. Although I never had that experience, but I can tell you one thing: You may like her now but you may not like her later on. There's no right or wrong answer in what you are doing right now. And you're doing the 'safe' thing because you don't know whether you like her or not.

    You've given me similar advice when I was in this kind of situation (sorta), so I'm telling you the same advice you gave me. =) Think about how close a friend you can be to her, if she lets you. Don't think about girlfriend/boyfriend right now, because this is the one that triggers "booby traps".

    Although many guys and girls have found their soulmate by this age, just remember that you don't have to feel sad or pressured about it. I felt that way too until I went through some turmoil this semester. Since then, I've just said to myself: "Now isn't the time. There are more important and wonderful things in life."

    Sure, this sounds like "forget about getting a girl", but it's true. The time will come when you'll find the right soulmate. And after typing this far, I've seen one of the things you fear: you'd have missed that soulmate. What I mean is you may have found her already, but didn't realise she is the "one". And you won't get the chance to get her again.. I fear this too, but I thank God that so far after liking so many girls, I have not found that girl because none of them had feelings for me xD.

    So, get a grip man. Like what you said, "wake up!". It took me a long time to snap out of emo-ness and overthinking since my incident, so don't follow my mistake. Snap out of it RIGHT NOW and move on. I'll be here for you, man. And you know where to find me on the internet ;)

    One last thing: If you are still insisting on finding out whether she is the one, I believe the time is right to ask her that "one" question. You don't have to be a top maths student to decipher it. ;) Whatever the answer is, keep me updated. I'll give you as much advice as I can. (Haha)

    Ciaox man. And thanks a lot for your help this semester. Merry Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read your comment, Clarence. Well, your blogpost first. haha. Thanks for your concern Clarence.

    You see, I'm scared of hurting her because i really like her, not because i don't like her. You remember what kind of person i am in lower high school? She doesn't have to be 'the one' for me to like her. But for me to chase her, i'll have to truly like her.

    I wish i could tell someone else what i'm doing right now, but if i do, i'll get one hell big of a laughter back. Its me doing it right for one day, then acting like nothing happen for another day. I may have done some other thing wrong as well previously but i'm moving forward. SO now, i'm moving forward as well.

    I don't consider myself to be very experience, so as to not ask anyone of you. But getting advice wont help me at all. I am not at loss here, I'm just frustrated with myself.

    Why? I have mentioned that I determined a lot of stuff, and I've never done them. Those ARE advice. Its not me who doesn't want to rely on you all, but I can't. Because the only thing that I have to do, is to do what I should do, and that's the only way I'll feel contended, with no regret. I truly believe that when the time comes where you have found the one you like, are you going to confront it and then having no regrets later or are you just going to give up just because you felt she doesn't like you, even though you haven't tried? And then look for another one to cover up?

    I am relying on everyone of you, through my blog. But i dared not trouble anyone of you. So if you feel like it, drop by and read. I'll find you all if i really need help, but right now, i don't need it. I just wanna get it out of my mind.

    What I really need now, is start trusting myself...

    P/S reread my last blogpost. Realize it sounded a bit vague. I'm not thinking of giving up, or anything similar. LoL. That last sentence "be responsible for what i said..." implies that I am not doing anything despite the feeling I have towards her (Deja-vu isnt it? You'll find this in my old post)

    And I think I should trust myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't reply here. I think i'll make this into one of my another post xD~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgive me for posting here. xD

    Tell you what, set a date so we can chat about this. ;) I'm willing to listen, so don't worry about troubling me. I'm also interested in what's really going on. Hehe.

    So don't say stuff like "I don't need your help right now", 'cuz I'm gonna make you talk. xD As a friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hackster! I will support u!!!!!!!!

    btw, din ajak me to go Midval and watch movie lah!~~~

    ReplyDelete