Friday, July 31, 2009

Indulgence

I apologize for the lack of updates, for I don't want to taste the wonderfully-rich experience offered by Brunei "DIAL-UP". So here I am, sitting in front of Grayson's computer typing out my thoughts now...

And my thoughts exactly now? HP Pavilion dv2 is ultra sleek and super sexy!! =D

I wouldn't even bother to blog if it wasn't for that breathtaking laptop.

HP Pavilion DV2

Why I like it?

Simply because it runs on an AMD Athlon Neo X2 processor, in which AMD is matured in compared to Intel's Atom. Meanwhile, its display is powered by the ATi 3410, an average card ranked among 3rd class performance.

And best of all:

It is sexy, sleek, slimy...wait, not slimy. But heck, that design is cuttingedge, and the keyboard, the layout, the bottom lid...everything bout it!!

Too bad they only offer a 12" laptop for this. I have checked dv3 and dv4, and surely I miss dv2 keyboard feels more.

No comments:

Post a Comment